Revive 25 Tips for Digital Marketing
Jun 29, 2021
There is no doubt that digital marketing or online marketing is crucial when it comes to the success of any business no matter what industry you are in. Unlike the past where businesses used traditional advertising, today, they are not as effective as online advertising and this has pushed many businesses to adopt online advertising to reach customers. Online marketing is the way to go if you want to reach and create a connection with customers.
So how do you make sure that these consumers find and choose your local business? By using a mix of these strategies for great digital marketing: search advertising, webSite, search engine optimization, and social media. Here are 25 tips to get you going.
Search Engine Optimization
- Use long-tail keywords, even if it has lower visibility but more engagement.
- Put a backlink on the channel redirecting to your website so that it will result in a higher ranking on search engines.
- For paid ads, Google ads are very useful. They give you multiple ways to put ads.
- Create google analytics of your website so that you can monitor the website visit.
- Put your company on google business and then create posts and upload pictures there. Put your offers and other details, keep engaged.
- Content is king, pictures, short videos, gif and right content is very important. Make sure your content gives an answer to your customer’s problem or question.
- Have to contact us, delivery-related info, and frequently asked questions page so that it builds trust in the company.
- Obtain reviews from your customers, in google or any other channel being used.
- Synchronize your company name on all the digital channels (using the same name across the platform).
- You can start doing tests, and see which one is best fit and gives you returns. Always set a Budget.
- People search for the product or commonly used words so rather than only putting your company name, put product name or other words which will make your website or channel more searchable.
- Blogging is very popular now, you can write blogs making your works interesting, you can share that in social media channels, put it on your website, and also put in other channels or platforms where you can so that it will have redirection to your website.
- Use other business listing platforms such as yellow pages, trip advisor, yelp and any other, it will give your website a backlink and also make it more visible on search. While writing your information make sure to use words that are more searchable.
Social Media Marketing
- Set up a FB Business Manager account and Commerce Manager, it will give you more analytics in future. You can redirect to your website's shopping page.
- Start using Facebook/Instagram ads, there are many options such as page likes, lead, messages or redirecting to your website.
- You can start doing tests, and see if it is more engaging and gives you returns. Always set a Budget.
- Twitter and Tik Tok are also very popular for expanding your social media presence but expand one at a time, better to be solid in a few.
- Use hashtags (#) which is engaging and suits your business and products. We need to be specific, we should be considerate as we dont want unnecessary exposure which will keep us busy without leading to any sales.
- Join facebook groups where your customers are engaged. You can put your content as a comment or you can also put your post.
- React to comment as early as possible. If anyone puts any comments in your post, even thanking them will increase the engagement.
- Use Viber, What's app, and Messenger for communication, you can put that in your website and social media platform.
- Integrate messenger or what's app or chatbot in your website.
- Watch your competitors. You must monitor and adjust your post and engagement.
- Create a subscribe tab on your website and also you can create a form in social media channels.
- Create a list of customers and send them email using email automation tools, not too many but make it relevant.
Engage REGULARLY( But not too much) AND HAVE PATIENCE!
Good Luck !!
Mar 26, 2021
Ikea debuts new small store format
Mar 25, 2021
67 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Ecommerce (Source: shopify.ca)
Mar 25, 2021
2020 Top 50 Global Retailers (Source: nrf.com)
Mar 25, 2021
Can the co-op model help local businesses compete with Uber and Amazon? (Source: nowtoronto.com)
Mar 25, 2021
How can we compete?’: Small businesses are being forced online, only to find barriers they didn’t expect (Source: thestar.com)